- Students have been introduced to their digital passport on Start
- Students have identified their personal traits, strengths and skills
- Students have been introduced to SMART targets and the importance of reflection and review
What this looks like:
- Our Reflect and Refocus approach, together with our Extended Provision curriculum, aims to help students to understand more about themselves (self-development), know where to look for useful information (careers exploration) and plan for their future (career management).
- All Y7 students take part in FOYF assemblies.
- All students take part in 3 targeted ‘drop-down’ sessions (1 per term).
- All students are introduced to the Start platform and begin assembling their digital passport.
- All students engage in: ‘Networking for Success’ (Hot seat interviews with a range of external visitors).
- Selected students participate in additional FOYF activities: e.g. ’Women Into Science.’
- All students are encouraged to access the FOYF resources available at break and lunchtime in our dedicated FOYF resource area and our library.