37 hours per week, full-time
Payscale: A2 - £18,065
Required from: Immediate start
The prime objective of this role within the IT Support Department is to provide technical support services for the management of the schools’ IT facilities in the areas of curriculum and administration.
Applicants should have an enthusiastic approach, with good level of general IT familiarity, an understanding of HTML, Windows 7/10, Office 2019 and Office 365 and an interest in, repair and maintenance of IT equipment. Expertise in printer maintenance would be an advantage. The post is available with immediate start.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
To apply, please send your completed application form (School Officer version) preferably by email to Mrs Bell, Headteacher to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter. You can also send your application by post to Lawnswood School, Ring Road, West Park, Leeds LS16 5AG.
Closing date: Monday 10 June 2019 at 9.00am.
Considering a career in teaching?
We are delighted to let you know that you can now train to teach with Lawnswood School.
Red Kite Teacher Training
As a partner with the Red Kite Alliance, Lawnswood School supports an excellent school-led pathway to train new teachers through Red Kite Teacher Training.
Red Kite Teacher Training offers excellent School-Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) programmes for both Primary and Secondary prospective teachers. In partnership with other schools in the Leeds, Harrogate and surrounding areas, our 1 year course leads to QTS* and PGCE.
Why train with Red Kite?
- A dedicated team of experienced mentors, tutors and subject leaders to fully support you throughout the year,
- The opportunity to train among a nationally recognised partnership of schools and fantastic employment opportunities in our schools after training,
- Full access to facilities at the University of Leeds including their library, sports facilities, support staff and a student card,
- A tax-free bursary up to £28,000 available for certain subject areas.
To find out more;
* The title of this award is subject to change due to an ongoing government consultation at the time of going to press. For the latest information, please visit the Department of Education website