Employed on a casual basis
Payscale range: SCP 7 (£10.14/hr)
We are always looking for exam invigilators to join our rota all year round. You will work on a casual basis, at most times during the year, for both internal and external exam periods.
Paperwork and filing skills are required, with the ability to follow precise instructions. We are looking for people with a flexible attitude, the ability to work as part of a team and people who have good attention to detail. Training will be given.
We promote diversity and our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To apply, please complete the Support staff application form and send with a covering letter (no more than 2 sides A4), address to Mrs J. Bell, to email@example.com or you can send your application to Lawnswood School, Ring Road, West Park, Leeds LS16 5AG.
Considering a career in teaching?
We are delighted to let you know that you can now train to teach with Lawnswood School.
Red Kite Teacher Training
As a partner with the Red Kite Alliance, Lawnswood School supports an excellent school-led pathway to train new teachers through Red Kite Teacher Training.
Red Kite Teacher Training offers excellent School-Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) programmes for both Primary and Secondary prospective teachers. In partnership with other schools in the Leeds, Harrogate and surrounding areas, our 1 year course leads to QTS* and PGCE.
Why train with Red Kite?
- A dedicated team of experienced mentors, tutors and subject leaders to fully support you throughout the year,
- The opportunity to train among a nationally recognised partnership of schools and fantastic employment opportunities in our schools after training,
- Full access to facilities at the University of Leeds including their library, sports facilities, support staff and a student card,
- A tax-free bursary up to £28,000 available for certain subject areas.
To find out more;
* The title of this award is subject to change due to an ongoing government consultation at the time of going to press. For the latest information, please visit the Department of Education website